You can view independent reviews from our booking website freetobook.com below. Other reviews follow.
The following list reviews of our holiday homes from our previous guests.
- We had a lovely time thank you. The weather was brilliant and the house was as homely and convenient as we had hoped (we were able to walk back and forwards to Poole Quay all week without using the car!). The beds were very comfortable and the area was nice and quiet so we were well-rested. We were just sad when we finally had to come home.
- Very pleased with the location of the house. Convenient for superb coastal walks and handy for trips to lots of interesting places. I will definitely be recommending the house to family and friends. Enjoyed Blandford and the Signal Museum particularly, but the highlight has to be the chain ferry from Sandbanks followed by the walk across the beach of Studland and then bus into Swanage. Superb local bus services for us pensioners. Thorley Wales.
- This house is in an excellent location for exploring Poole, we couldn’t believe our luck when we found ourselves so close to the harbour and beautiful Poole Park, with only a short walk into town. It was perfect for us to have everything on the doorstep having a small child. All this close by, and yet, the house is in such a quiet location. Parking facilities were also very good. The house has excellent facilities and is extremely clean, modern and comfortable. I will defiantly be returning! Mr & Mrs Royley Leicester
- Excellent stay and so good to be back in our holiday home. We enjoyed trips into Weymouth and Studland bay via buses from Poole Bus station within walking distance of the house. A restful, peaceful and therapeutic time in our favourite place. Miller Beckenham.
- Enjoyed our stay here. Lots to do in the area, found it nice and quiet here. Also made a change to stay somewhere self-catering which was clean, very central to Poole. Mrs Dionne Sussex.
- Excellent place to stay – lovely facilities, comfortable & quiet. Will look forward to returning and hopefully making this our regular “holiday home” as we visit Poole a few times a year. Mr & Mrs French Kent.
- Very comfortable and relaxing. Most place were reachable by walking with the quay and harbourside so close. Just pure escapism. Mr & Mrs Price. Hampshire.
- Lovely accommodation and an excellent base for exploring surrounding areas. Good variety of eating places & events at Poole Quay within easy walking distance. Mr & Mrs Johnson Lancashire.
- Very nice accommodation, have enjoyed our week in Poole, hope to come again. Mr & Mrs Shoron Kent.
- Very nice place to stay, perfect location for getting everywhere we wanted. Could be back again. Mr & Mrs Currie Stockton on Tees.
- Enjoyed staying in the house, lovely accommodation. Plenty to do within walking distance. Mr & Mrs Page. S. Wales.
- Lovely quiet location – we have had a most enjoyable stay & would definitely return. Mr & Mrs Crawford Belfast.
- Ideally located for walks into Poole and surrounding area. Thanks! hope to return. Mr & Mrs Shelters. Rotherham.
- Lovely house, close to all you will need. Will come again. Mr & Mrs Ward Notts
- Nice house. Would be pleased to stay here again. Mr Dancy Germany.
- Great house in an excellent location, thank you. Macdormid family Dunstable
- Lovely house, everything we needed. convenient location. Mr & Mrs Little. Chester