Welcome to my Blog about Poole
This year Santa is joined in his Woodland Grotto by some new friendly elves, owls and donkeys. His reindeer are staying home – but he’s very happy to let all children meet and have a photograph with his stunning owls.
There’s a brand new covered light tunnel to walk through and enjoy whilst you’re eagerly waiting to meet the main man himself.
What is included?
Each child ticket includes:
· a visit to Santa in his natural wood cabins;
· the chance to meet an owl and take your own pictures with no extra charge;
· seeing our festive donkeys in the nativity area
· a quality wrapped Christmas present; &
· a printed photograph with Santa to take home and cherish for years to come.
New for 2019 for adults is a cup a Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate included in the ticket price as well as the normal discount offers to local attractions.
Pre-Booking is highly recommended. Open 7th,8th, 14th, 15th and 20-24th December. Various prices, check website for details. https://uptoncountrypark.digitickets.co.uk/tickets